website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

4 minuty temu, Werloc napisał:

Are you good at promoting stuff and have generally good people skills? I could use a manager :p

I don't think that I'm good in promoting stuff, but I know how I should treat every type of person, as in my work daily I meet literally every type of people, from nice, polite to frustrate and dangerous to Polish and to many foreigns :p 

Just 2 days to go, and I'm still missing votes from @LDOG @Gigs @vinipereira @Pabloffo @Damian @Agger @thepharoah @Finnator123 @Janakis @Dolby @OlympicIRL @Gianlu33 @Glen @mrv86 @heywoodu @Wanderer @rybak @kungshamra71 @africaboy @FC Mezhgorye @DaniSRB @dareza @justony @Enrique @amen09 @tuniscof @Olympian1010 @NaBUru38

Remember to vote by October 23 at 11pm EDT (which would be October 24 for most of you)

26 minutes ago, rybak said:

I will do my best to vote before deadline, but I prefer tell everyone that there is possibility that I will miss contest this time, or maybe @dezbee2008 will give me one-two days more time to vote.

I can't imagine losing you in this contest as you've been a supporter from the very beginning, but when the time comes, I'll make a decision

2 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Just 2 days to go, and I'm still missing votes from @LDOG @Gigs @vinipereira @Pabloffo @Damian @Agger @thepharoah @Finnator123 @Janakis @Dolby @OlympicIRL @Gianlu33 @Glen @mrv86 @heywoodu @Wanderer @rybak @kungshamra71 @africaboy @FC Mezhgorye @DaniSRB @dareza @justony @Enrique @amen09 @tuniscof @Olympian1010 @NaBUru38

Remember to vote by October 23 at 11pm EDT (which would be October 24 for most of you)

Scary list, to be honest :mumble:

After 2 rounds of listening (shortened the list from 34 to 26, then to 20 ) 10 finalists qualified for the final ,and one round of battles to get the extra 6 songs , i finally got my 16 song list :thumbup: in order :p  it was hard though cuz many great songs in this edition :yes