website statistics
Jump to content

dezbee2008

Totallympics Medallist
  • Posts

    1,001
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

 Content Type 

Forums

Events

Totallympics International Song Contest

Totallympics News

Qualification Tracker

Everything posted by dezbee2008

  1. Awesome. You can join me and @Olympian1010 for the next edition if you're interested
  2. Netherlands is sending a duo to Eurovision... Mia Nicolai and Dion Cooper https://eurovision.tv/story/mia-nicolai-dion-cooper-will-represent-netherlands-eurovision-song-contest
  3. I wish I had a better offer, so for now I'll take up yours I'm still not giving up the 97% tho
  4. Okay, but you split that 3% with Canada. We'll keep the other 97%
  5. Congrats to @Bohemia and @Benolympique on your win. Your song made it past my first round and then I kinda forgot about it afterwards. And look at that, we made it to 8th without winning a single medal. Unless that's a record, we would like to claim it. @Olympian1010 And thanks to everyone who gave the US points: 12 -- lol none 11 -- lol none 10 -- lol none 9 -- @IoNuTzZ @Federer91 @dcro @catgamer 8 -- @kungshamra71 @maestro @Makedonas @Yannakis 7 -- @Ruslan 6 -- @thepharoah @Cobi @Ionoutz24 5 -- @Hipooo @Glen @Werloc 4 -- @Dragon @Quasit 3 -- @Dnl @Vic Liu @heywoodu 2 -- @ManuCHIL @intoronto @Illya 1 -- @Bohemia @Benolympique @dophuquy The theme was songs released between 2008-2010 so we made a list, then we shortlisted 3 of them, with Jordin winning it all. I came to know about Jordin during her American Idol days, so that was a factor (at least for me) in our decision I may have an idea for what we can send in 2023, but I probably won't make that list in haste until next year
  6. I should reveal my personal votes. Good luck analyzing 12 -- Chile 11 -- Netherlands 10 -- India 9 -- Sweden 8 -- Mexico 7 -- Spain 6 -- Vietnam 5 -- Ukraine 4 -- Lithuania 3 -- Romania 2 -- Ireland 1 -- Denmark Reserves (in order of preference): Tunisia, France, Kazakhstan
  7. I think you just won the lottery UNITED STATES "SPOJENÉ STÁTY AMERICKÉ" 1st INDIA 12 2nd NETHERLANDS 11 3rd VENEZUELA 10 4th CHILE 9 5th ISRAEL 8 6th ROMANIA 7 7th SWEDEN 6 8th TUNISIA 5 9th FRANCE 4 10th MEXICO 3 11th SPAIN 2 12th VIETNAM 1 That's it, frens.
  8. UNITED STATES "SPOJENÉ STÁTY AMERICKÉ" 2nd NETHERLANDS 11 3rd VENEZUELA 10 4th CHILE 9 5th ISRAEL 8 6th ROMANIA 7 7th SWEDEN 6 8th TUNISIA 5 9th FRANCE 4 10th MEXICO 3 11th SPAIN 2 12th VIETNAM 1
  9. UNITED STATES "SPOJENÉ STÁTY AMERICKÉ" Hello frens, here are your American semi-anti-establishment votes 3rd VENEZUELA 10 4th CHILE 9 5th ISRAEL 8 6th ROMANIA 7 7th SWEDEN 6 8th TUNISIA 5 9th FRANCE 4 10th MEXICO 3 11th SPAIN 2 12th VIETNAM 1
  10. I don't know. I think Matt and I are reading in too much on what works at TISC and what doesn't. Jordin Sparks is kinda mainstream, so something a little different from us.
  11. Morning, folks. Here just in time (speaking of, switching off DST to standard is killing me lol)
  12. I'll be sending my votes either Thursday or Friday, but it's down to the wire
  13. Second half done. I now have a solid top 4. Second listen for 25 songs fighting for the last 11 spots coming tomorrow
  14. First half done and I am struggling to find a favorite (in fact, out of 20 so far, only one is getting my points). Second half coming tonight
  15. Here it is, guys. She won American Idol in Season 6 (and was the youngest in the show's history when she won at 17 years old). Her song Battlefield came out in 2009. So, without further ado, from Phoenix, Arizona, here's Jordin Sparks
  16. Waiting for @Olympian1010 to sign off on our entry before we post it
×
×
  • Create New...