website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2022

Considering the uncertain circumstances a 1 month postponement could help . Will be great to have @Illya here, I mean I know this isn't the time to talk about it, but it could be a different scenario 2 months later if the grand finale is in May

I have set up a multiple choice poll to decide what to do with the contest. You can pick all the options in the polls that you find preferable. For example I picked literally all the options because I am fine with whatever you decide. The poll will close on March 5th.

@konig@Federer91@intoronto@Vic Liu@dcro@Hipooo@Agger@Wumo@Benolympique@Bohemia@catgamer@Cinnamon Bun@Quasit@maestro@Makedonas@Yannakis@Fly_like_a_don@OlympicIRL@Dnl@Gianlu33@Henry_Leon@Pablita@SteveParker@Werloc@Glen@mrv86@heywoodu@Wanderer@rybak@kungshamra71@IoNuTzZ@NikolaB@hckošice@justony@Cobi@Belle@amen09@dezbee2008@Olympian1010

I don't really care, whatever gives the biggest chance to have the highest number of participants. If that asks for a very much understandable postponement, than that's absolutely fine I'd say. :NED will be in no matter what will be done with the contest :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Illya said:

If contest would be postponed (1 month) , Ukraine will participate

I voted for that option because you said this. We want you to be able to compete and we should all be willing to do what is best for you in order to accommodate you. You are the one who is inconvenienced by the current situation in your country, so we should follow whatever you want to do.

I hope that you can stay safe during these difficult times in your country.

As much as I would probably like to proceed as planned, I didn't even think about checking Totallympics these past few days and if @Vektor hadn't tagged me, I probably would have only remembered this was going on no earlier than March.

I support one month postponement even more, since it gives a better chance for @Illya to not miss out on the contest, due to the ongoing circumstances...