website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2024

I listened to the songs already, and can tell already this is my favorite edition ever.

Pretty sure is the first time that i don't dislike any song and my average pointing for each song is quite high. I mean, there is not a clear 12 for me like in many (all?) previous editions, but the average quality is really up to what I like to hear! :d

World you can vote now!

National Jury Voting Window is Open

Send your vote (via private message) at Henry_Leon 

You can use the following voting format (plus two reserve song):

1st Preference 12 pts
 2nd Preference 11 pts
 3rd Preference 10 pts
 4th Preference 9 pts
 5th Preference 8 pts
 6th Preference 7 pts
 7th Preference 6 pts
 8th Preference 5 pts
 9th Preference 4 pts
 10th Preference 3 pts
 11th Preference 2 pts
 12th Preference 1 pt

1st reserve

2nd reserve

@vinipereira @Erigert @konig @Federer91 @ManuCHIL @Vic Liu @Makedonas @maestro @dcro @Agger @Wanderer @Werloc @Wumo @Roamingrover86  @Cobi @justony @Cinnamon Bun @Bohemia @Hipooo @Fer GUA @OlympicIRL @Olympian1010 @Vektor @Griff88 @Glen @Ruslan @Belle @mrv86 @hckošice @NikolaB @kungshamra71 @catgamer @dezbee2008 @owenp_23 @Ionoutz24 @rybak @IoNuTzZ

On 2/13/2024 at 11:16 PM, kungshamra71 said:

I listened to the songs already, and can tell already this is my favorite edition ever.

Pretty sure is the first time that i don't dislike any song and my average pointing for each song is quite high. I mean, there is not a clear 12 for me like in many (all?) previous editions, but the average quality is really up to what I like to hear:d

I confirm what he said to, and even the "numbers" agree: the four Italian jurors voted for 27 song!!!!

PS: unfortunately only 12 will receive the points.

Edited by Henry_Leon

I send the votes, a difference from another jurys, i only really like the top 6, the another songs are clear below for me.

for the jurys who dont watch the videoclips, here a summary:

:ARG: a lonely guy has a big imagination with a little inspiration

:CHI: a group of womens are completely prepare who figth against..........who knows?

:FRA: a young women travel to a another dimention where the gravity isnt clearly a problem.

:GER: two mans show us than the reptilians arent so bad like the conspiracy theories says.

:ITA: the group The Kolors choose a geriatric to make a cheap videoclip and include the old people like extras.

:MDA: the rap in Moldova is so unpopular that generate the need to go to sing to the country.

:NZL: a black woman try to be part of the all blacks and.......fails.

:POL: a band of Polands find how cheap is the Southeast Asian and the happiness make them to say "Na na na"

:SWE: a woman prefer to kill herself than share a city with a weird mask guy in an apocalyptic world.

Edited by konig