website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

21 hours ago, mrv86 said:

LAST CALL for the following USERS

@Gianlu33 @Ashton @Werloc @amen09 @Olympian1010 @Fly_like_a_don

@konig @Vojthas @Ionoutz24 @heywoodu @IoNuTzZ @Dnl

You have until tomorrow at 22:00 GMT +2 to send your votes.

I'm swamped with a lot of work lately, so that's why I took so long, I've sent it over to you.

Thank you very much for your votes. I can confirm that only one user is still missing the deadline.

@heywoodu care to join? Else I'm sending all that fresh corn that is being harvested right now in Mexico (no joke, harvest just begun)

I remindyou we have another deadline for tomorrow, that for the round of 16, so all of you not having taking part in it, check your inbox.

31 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Thank you very much for your votes. I can confirm that only one user is still missing the deadline.

@heywoodu care to join? Else I'm sending all that fresh corn that is being harvested right now in Mexico (no joke, harvest just begun)

I remindyou we have another deadline for tomorrow, that for the round of 16, so all of you not having taking part in it, check your inbox.

The corn threat is too much, hold on please instead of publishing these death threats.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

44 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

For a second I thought you wrote "remindwoodu". I like it. :yikes:

#banbestmen

LAST CALL for the following USERS

@dcro @amen09 @Agger @Sindo @Griff88 @heywoodu @kungshamra71  @Wanderer

@Werloc @Vektor @justony @Ionoutz24  @Wumo @Gianlu33 @Dnl

You have until today, Tuesday 11th August at 22:00 GMT +2 to send your votes for Round of 16.

DEAR FELLOW USERS, without further ado, we'll restart tomorrow at 13:30 GMT+2

Out of genuine curiousity: what is the appeal of 'fake gangster' kind of music/videos?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Hey, everyone, TISC is back! No amount of scheduling conflicts and shitty internet providers can stop us from finishing this contest!

Before we restart with the repechage round, here's a short recap:

14 nations have already advanced to the Round of 16: :GUI :BDI :RSA :MKD :SOM :BAR :CUB :ALB :PUR :CPV :CIV :GIB :SRI :ANG

The winner of :CRC v :BLR will face :SOM in the next round.

The winner of :GUA v :MLI will face :GIB in the next round.