website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

10 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

And which song won the contest by receiving points from the smallest number of juries (percentage)?

Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You - Canada TISC Annual 2020 (20/37 juries) 54.05%

And as for TOISC 2020 statistics, just to add in a little to this stat night:

• The highest score received from one national jury during TOISC 2020 is 12 points
  • A total of 35 12-pointers have been handed out
  • Interestingly, we see the same pattern down the line: there's a total of 35 11-pointers, 10-pointers, but also 2-pointers and even 35 single points
  • The points per jury average of the top-5 songs is significantly higher than that of the bottom-5 songs
  • There are multiple nations who received points from less than 34 national juries

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Right, all juries in the first two sessions have their templates. It's getting late enough and I managed to send Slovakia's templates with Slovakia's votes and Slovakian flags to the Slovakian jury member without trouble, I'll go to sleep while I still have my sanity :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!