web
analytics
Wumo

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

We're listening some songs now, as soon as the Brazilian entry started my girlfriend was all "wow they chose this one?! I love it, it's one of my favourites!!!" :d

She's not a user here and if she were, she'd be Brazilian, so it won't matter for the votes. I just had to say she likes whoever made this choice :p

Edited by heywoodu

Very  good edition in my opinion :yes

10 hours ago, heywoodu said:

We're listening some songs now, as soon as the Brazilian entry started my girlfriend was all "wow they chose this one?! I love it, it's one of my favourites!!!" :d

She's not a user here and if she were, she'd be Brazilian, so it won't matter for the votes. I just had to say she likes whoever made this choice :p

So Brazil this year is voting twice and Paises Baixos not at all?  

And yes, this edition is quite diverse and there are more than 12 songs I would like to give points to, although top 5 is fixed. 

There are 7 songs that I'm sure I will give point to (I still don't know about the order yet though), but then I have 11 other songs for the last 5 places :wacko::lol:

Just now, tuniscof said:

hello is it Possible for me to vote??

Yes  :yes

Friday, October 18th

22:00 National Jury Voting Window Closed

• Like 1

After third listening, 25 songs still in contention.

Tomorrow will be the final cut, and then confirm the places for picks and reserves

The end of the voting window comes closer

The national juries have one day left to submit their votes to the host jury if they want to receive a ticket to Denmark. The deadline is Friday, October 18th, 22:00 (CEST) 

These jurors have yet to submit their votes:

@konig @LDOG @KingOfTheRhinos @titicow @vinipereira @stefanbg @Canada4thewin @intoronto @Function CR Lee @dcro @Jan Linha@thepharoah @Finnator123 @Bohemia @Janakis @Fly_like_a_don @OlympicIRL @Gianlu33 @Werloc @Glen @mrv86 @Ionoutz24 @heywoodu @Wanderer @rybak @kungshamra71 @IoNuTzZ @DaniSRB @justony @Belle @amen09 @Olympian1010  

The host jury hopes to receive the votes from these jurors soon. The more the merrier.

Edited by Wumo
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.