website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

And since we can share two halloween musics, and because this song was played in loop in my neighbourhood yesterday (some school kids party happening here in the village), i'll share with you this "scary" dutch catchy song :NED

Edited by kungshamra71

A Halloweenie song from NZ

Who'll keep the wind
From falling on my grave
And I just don't care
Guess I'll just sit here

Who'll stop the sky
From falling in my eye
Well I just don't care
I guess I'll just sit here

Lying here in my grave
I really don't know how to behave
I guess I'll try
Yes, I guess I'll try

Lying here in this hole
I don't know if I'm a man or a mole
But I'll try
Yes, I guess I'll try

Singing all the songs
And I don't know if I'll be around
Before I go
Gotta go

I'm fortunate that I am free
I know that you were meant to be
The sweet
I guess I don't know why
They say we are in love
We say that we are in love
We say we are in love
We are in love

Who'll stop the sky
From getting in my eyes
And I just don't care
I just don't care

Lying in my grave
I don't think that I really should behave
I just don't care

I just don't care
You had me over my chair

I would like to present the most famous "electronic music" of China, opening song of Journey to the West (1986 version). Journey to the West is the most famous Chinese mythical novel, its characters and songs are known to almost every Chinese. And its mythological characters like the Monkey King are always popularly cosplayed on Halloween in China.

:CHN Xu Jingqing - Sound of Heavenly Palace :CHN

opening song of Journey to the West

My first submission for the US is…Monster Mash. It’s very hard to go through spooky szn (weeks leading up to Halloween) without hearing this once, twice, or dozens of times. It’s pretty timeless.

:USA Monster Mash - Bobby “Boris” Pickett :USA

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

My second submission is little more obscure. I first heard this song while watching HBO’s The Outsider. It immediately gave me goosebumps. The vocals are in Hindi of I’m not mistaken @Roamingrover86?

:USA Zaharila - El Michels Affair ft. Piya Malik :USA

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Official Annoucement 

All nations have voted. The voting period should now be considered closed. Any jury members from multi-member juries who haven't voted will be removed if they haven't cast their votes by tomorrow at noon (PDT).

There will be a draw to determine the pairs for the team event this weekend.

Official Annoucement

Thank you to everyone who submitted a song for the Halloween portion of the Festival of Music. I enjoyed listening to your submissions while passing out candy tonight.

Users are now encouraged and invited to post songs of remembrance, mourning, and celebrations of life. They could even be songs shared with someone significant in your life who passed, or a song that makes you think of someone who passed. I would also encourage users to write a short prompt explaining their choice. Please be respectful of others' song selections.