website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2022

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

There you have it @heywoodu, perfection has been achieved, the length of the playlist is now 2 hours, 22 minutes, 22 seconds. 

Best TISC ever!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

Croatia is most definitely available o  Spotify. :p

Under that exact name? Because I didn't find it but that would be good!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 Nations, 51 Artists & Bands, 39 Songs, 1 Winner

I made a world map yesterday for us to see all the countries that are competing and while that is good and all, I thought that the artists themselves also deserve to be seen together in one post. So here they are. There might be more than 51 of them, I wasn't exactly sure how to count the collaborations. But one thing is for sure: there can only be one winner. Yes, even if all the tie-breaking procedures fail to determine one definitive winner I will just organize a death match between the jurors on Dóm Square in Szeged. There can only be one.

pJvfsTp.jpg

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

Yes, even if all the tie-breaking procedures fail to determine one definitive winner I will just organize a death match between the jurors on Dóm Square in Szeged. There can only be one.

What happens then if The Weeknd ties... The Weeknd? One can argue there is a definitve winner in such case. :p

#banbestmen

I am in the process of making my ranking (thankfully I have spent time listening to songs even before the deadline so I could quickly come up with a ranking in this phase) and man... this really is the non-English contest this time. :d I mean, I am not saying that I dislike the English language songs in this contest or that they don't have a chance to win (for sure they have a chance), but this is my first TISC where I feel like the non-English songs truly outweigh the English songs both in quantity and quality. (But feel free to disagree with me. :d)