website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2022

15 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I will watch the Hungarian stages, at home via Eurosport. That's why I can just create that three hour long break for the Grand Final and I don't have to think about when I will get home. The closest stage from where I live is Stage 3, but even that one is kinda far off, I don't live that close to Lake Balaton or Budapest. 

Edit: Oh, you meant specifically the first stage because that's the actual start of the Giro, not the time trial on Saturday? I didn't want to cause confusion in my original post, I called the time trial the "start" because I see the entire three stages event as the "start" and the time trial is part of it. 

I meant going there :d 

And yeah I just noticed that it starts with a regular stage and then a short time trial, I thought it would be the opposite, but this is an interesting way of changing things up :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Jeeeeez, it never gets any easier no matter how long I do this.

Did a studio headphone listening and it messed up my ranking a lot, so it's going to be the final fifth listen that decides it all.

I just kinda hate the feeling when I feel like I didn't give a song enough points when I had the chance, so I'm always trying to be very thorough :d

Only top 4 survived all of the listenings.

8th place is now 5th

9th place is now 6th

5th place is now 7th

15th place is now 8th

7th place is now 9th

6th place is now 10th

10th place is now 11th

11th place is now 12th

19th place is now 13th and fighting for a single point

Buuuut, I'm pretty sure that the next listen, which I'm probably doing on Thursday is going to be my final decision, since I'm away from Friday. 

So I planned to send in my votes right now, but there was a total havoc in the third listen. One of the entries climbed from 21st to 12th. Another from 20th to 11th. :facepalm:

On the bright side, gold and silver medals are now fixed. Bronze will be decided between songs provisionally ranked 3rd and 4th.

Down to 16 entries overall. Will give it another listen either later this evening, or tomorrow.

#banbestmen