website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2024

38 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I honestly don't know what you mean by this and think this is an unfair statement. Every single host can tell you that they have complete control over the scheduling and what days and times they want to host. I always tell the host they have full control to organize as they would like and that it's their show.

Fair enough. It's just, that i remember proposing a Sunday final a few editions back and it wasn't accepted for some reason ( could be anything don't remember exactly). It feels like every contest is being run the same way. 

Posted (edited)

:wITA: TAISC 2024 - Closing Ceremony :wITA:

Welcome to the Closing Ceremony of the Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2024

I would like to thank all the participants of this edition and who have made it possible this event

year-by-year.

Let's start with the prizes:

:champion:TEAM CHALLENGE CONTEST :champion:

The winners: :SWE :SRB :NZL :MDA :GRE

@Belle @Wanderer @NikolaB @Ionoutz24
@Makedonas/ @maestro

Congratulations:clap:

The prize is the plush toy "Corty" , the red squirrel mascot of Cortina 2021 Alpine Skiing WC

(one for each member):

image.jpeg

Edited by Henry_Leon

7 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Fair enough. It's just, that i remember proposing a Sunday final a few editions back and it wasn't accepted for some reason ( could be anything don't remember exactly). It feels like every contest is being run the same way. 

We have had a couple of finals on a Sunday already as chosen by the hosts and even one across 2 days, Saturday and Sunday. Whatever suits the host is all that matters and same goes for how they present it and organise it. I have no input whatsoever but am there to help if they want a hand. 

TAISC 2024 bronze:

152000dqntvwc20ed2233q.jpg

wSWE.gif Sweden wSWE.gif
Smash Into Pieces

@Belle

TAISC 2024 Silver:

151934tvqlpuppl67o986c.jpg

wNZL.gif New Zealand wNZL.gif
Stan Walker

TAISC 2024 Gold:

151904q3uuup4s9x1i34sl.jpg

wITA.gif Italy wITA.gif
The Kolors

@Pablita @Gianlu33 @SteveParker Henry_Leon

Posted (edited)

mention Fair-Play :

(last in the ranking)

wSVK.gif Slovakia

but to make last place less bitter he also wins a pack of Italian Easter sweets: dove, chocolate egg, Easter lamb, Neapolitan pastiera

forum.php?mod=image&aid=17246&size=300x3

@hckošice

Edited by Henry_Leon

@OlympicIRL a little anecdote about your song, I already knew it before the contest but it was the acoustic version, which I listened to a lot last year. So listening to the original version felt weird at first, but I grew to like it too, although I still prefer the acoustic version :d