website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, Laraja said:

@Wumo Another question for you.

If I decide to change only one or two names in the Classification prediction, Will I lose the points for the other guy?

For example

General Classification, If I change the third place only and at the end of competition I get all the places correct, I'm going to earn 24, 22 and 12 points?

That is correct. Let's say you picked Rider A for 1st place in the General Classification in Week 1. If you don't change Rider A's place during the contest and he ends 1st, you will score 24 points. 

I would also remind all contestants that regardless of placement if you have had the same rider in the same place since Week 1, you will score 10 points if that rider ends in Top 3. It should be something you should consider when we come to the 3rd Week. Here in the 2nd week, it will be a choice between going for the correct placement or maybe play it safe and keep the same rider/s in the place/s. 

Remember you have until tomorrow to make any changes. You can make as many changes to your Classification predictions as you want until the start of tomorrow's stage. The most recent changes you have made when the deadline has been reached will count as your official Classification predictions. So if you make several changes to your predictions during this time slot and decide to change them back to some of the same predictions from the 1st Week, your predictions and possible points from the 1st Week will still count. 

It was clearly said that after the 3rd round we can make round by round predictions. No one was required to make a full bracket until the final. I made a prediction only for the fourth round and tomorrow will make another post for the 1/4. Anyone who is worried about edits should just make a fresh post for the current round. Plus, i don't think after the results are published anyone is looking at the past round matches, if there are any edits. 

Provisional Standing of the ATP/WTA US Open Prediction Contest after Day 8 is now available here

To all contestants, you are now allowed to edit your predictions for the Quarterfinals and onwards until the start of the first match of today at 18:00 (GMT +2)

@Henry_Leon, @africaboy, @George_D, @Pablita, @ady48, @PakoNatxo, @vlad, @Speedy, @CiroMennella99, @Agger, @Federer91, @heywoodu, @titicow, @Dolby, @Ufilov, @hckosice, @Dunadan, @Monzanator, @toulousain, @Vic Liu, @Wanderer

@Herberth10, @rybak, @EupenM, @Laraja

4 hours ago, Wumo said:

Provisional Standing of the ATP/WTA US Open Prediction Contest after Day 8 is now available here

To all contestants, you are now allowed to edit your predictions for the Quarterfinals and onwards until the start of the first match of today at 18:00 (GMT +2)

@Henry_Leon, @africaboy, @George_D, @Pablita, @ady48, @PakoNatxo, @vlad, @Speedy, @CiroMennella99, @Agger, @Federer91, @heywoodu, @titicow, @Dolby, @Ufilov, @hckosice, @Dunadan, @Monzanator, @toulousain, @Vic Liu, @Wanderer

@Herberth10, @rybak, @EupenM, @Laraja

that means even for the final, right?

Provisional Standing of the ASO/UCI Tour De France Prediction Contest after Day 10 is now available here

To all contestants, you are now allowed to edit your predictions until the start of Stage 11, 13:40 (GMT +2)

@toulousain, @Monzanator,@Henry_Leon, @africaboy, @George_D, @Agger, @Pablita, @ady48, @heywoodu, @SteveParker, @hckosice, @Federer91@PakoNatxo,@Ufilov,@vlad, @titicow

@Dunadan, @Herberth10,@rybak, @EupenM, @Laraja

Provisional Standing of the ASO/UCI Tour De France Prediction Contest after Day 11 is now available here

Sagan's declassification on today's stage has been included.

To all contestants, you are now allowed to edit your predictions until the start of Stage 12, 12:00 (GMT +2)

@toulousain, @Monzanator,@Henry_Leon, @africaboy, @George_D, @Agger, @Pablita, @ady48, @heywoodu, @SteveParker, @hckosice, @Federer91@PakoNatxo,@Ufilov,@vlad, @titicow

@Dunadan, @Herberth10,@rybak, @EupenM, @Laraja