website statistics

Poll 1/100 | Which nation could stop South Korea from a cleansweep of golds in Archery?

Poll 1/100  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation could stop South Korea from a cleansweep of golds in Archery?

All of the above :d But went for Chinese Taipei, pretty cool idea and I hope you're going to be able to keep it up for 100 of these :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

very nice idea! :yes

I went for China, but I'd would have liked a chance for a multimple choice, as I think there are at least 3/4 Nations that have a true chance to stop Korea in more than 1 event...

tbh, I'd be surprised (and disappointed) if KOR would eventually win more than 3 gold medals in Archery...

Eh, there were times when Viktor Ruban was an Olympic champion. And then the Chinese, the Koreans could not do anything with it. It's a pity that this will never happen again in the history of Ukraine.

I voted for South Korea to win all gold medals. But because I am in a really optimistic mood I was this close to vote for "Any other country" and pick Germany. In women's competition, we have the silver medallist from Rio and the number four of the World Championships. 

But in the end, gold seemed to be a bit too optimistic. But a medal in either women's individual or team is very well possible.