website statistics

Athletics WA World Relays 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

What other opportunities will countries get to improve their rankings, can't imagine there'd be many left. 

There's European, Oceanian and African Championships before the end of the qualification period I think. Although if the WA calendar is correct the African Champs don't seem to have a mixed 4x4 scheduled. Which is...a choice.

And that's assuming national associations don't host a race if they think they are in with a shout. That often happens.

Edited by Epic Failure

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

This foreign lass on the world feed is awful, possibly one of the worst commentators I've ever heard. She just said she was surprised by how disappointing Switzerland were even though they qualified. 

“Foreign lass” “world feed”

hmm

4 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

You'll probably find that relays will be added to some of the meets that are going to be held over the next few weeks - particularly in those meets being held in countries that are chasing a time 

:SUI Always have relays at all their meets.

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

What other opportunities will countries get to improve their rankings, can't imagine there'd be many left. 

For sure the European Championships. And then it depends, at which meetings there's a 4x4 mixed in the program.

By the way, in case Germany are disqualified, they will be number two in the time ranking ahead of Italy.

Just now, EselTheDonkey said:

For sure the European Championships. And then it depends, at which meetings there's a 4x4 mixed in the program.

By the way, in case Germany are disqualified, they will be number two in the time ranking ahead of Italy.

I guess National Championships also.