website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2024

Grazie mille Giuria d’Italia :ITA ! I really needed the points to end a disastrous edition.

And congratulations on your second victory in a row :clap:

Also well done @Wanderer :NZL & @Belle:SWE for your deserved podium finish, as well as @Fer GUA :GUA for your awesome debut!!

Edited by mrv86

58 minutes ago, hckošice said:

1s4le4.jpg

Exactly hahaha Also, mind you, half of Slovakia's point came from NZ :p

49 minutes ago, catgamer said:

Mine wasn't among them for sure ;)

Actually Germany was my first alternate :d I like Hypnotized song from Purple Disco Maschine collaborations the most :d

Posted (edited)

Italy Music

♪♫    ♪♫    ♪♫

Last three video (not dance...)

See you tomorrow for the Closing Ceremony (around 14:00 GMT)

Duet with two previous particiant at Tisc contest:

Andrea Bocelli (2nd place Tisc Open 2013, with “Con te partirò”)  & Helen Fisher (4th  at TISC Open 2022)

Edited by Henry_Leon

7 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Congrats to :ITA, my favourite song here. Would also love to see :NZL winning the Totallympics Eurovision Contest, just for a bit of a change...

It would be interesting indeed. This was huge opportunity, and taking into account song I have for the open I am nowhere close to the podium :d

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I woke up huming it one day. It wasn't my favorite, but it was undeniably catchy.

Thank you, I know you to like most of my entries :yes

Lithuania on the other hand has hardly given points to Mexico, one of the few exceptions being the edition where they actually had Ximena Sariñana and Different as their top pick.

Edited by mrv86

10 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Joking aside, as popular as Billie is, her Barbie song is too low-key for a song contest to win. 

Yeah, that did cross my mind, but then that song kept winning everything, so we decided to send it anyway :d

Olivia Rodrigo's "Vampire," AJR's "Maybe Man," and Lana Lubany's "ON MY WAY" were the other three finalists after the first round of consideration.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Thank you all for the music and the entertaining show.

A special thank to @vinipereira: I know that our beautiful radio could be a perfect logo for the contest but you really did an amazing job!

Hope you have enjoyed the show: we spent many hours with @Henry_Leon to choose songs, mascots and places.

Congratulation :ITA Italy on the win! I liked the song, so I am happy with the win!  :champion: And thank you @Henry_Leon and the rest of Italian jury for organizing the event and sharing a bit of Italian culture, music and places! :hatoff: I will be spending around 10 days in Italy this May so already have a good playlist of Italian music to help me improve my Italian  :d

Congratulation :SWE @Belle on the third place, and team gold :cheer:

Ciao, ciao!