website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Where do you see the numbers?

daily official updates on the Health Ministry website...

http://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/dettaglioContenutiNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=italiano&id=5351&area=nuovoCoronavirus&menu=vuoto

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

And we go, our government close all not necessarily commercial activities

So Totallympics is closed then? :p (though I’d say it’s essential to my wellbeing personally)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Which was the last global pandemic before this one?

2009 for the H1N1 swine flu.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

And how do the Danes react to things closing down?

Rushing to the stores making it look like never before to hoard toilet paper, yeast, frozen fries and whatever. Just few minutes after the prime minister made it very clear that there's plenty in the stores if people keep calm. And on top of that there are plenty of stories of people complaining about queues and lacking goods.

I'm bloody disappointed and feel bad for the people working in the stores, those usually doing their shopping in the evening and whoever is going to get their grocery early tomorrow just to see that there's nothing left.

7 minutes ago, Agger said:

And how do the Danes react to things closing down?

Rushing to the stores making it look like never before to hoard toilet paper, yeast, frozen fries and whatever. Just few minutes after the prime minister made it very clear that there's plenty in the stores if people keep calm. And on top of that there are plenty of stories of people complaining about queues and lacking goods.

I'm bloody disappointed and feel bad for the people working in the stores, those usually doing their shopping in the evening and whoever is going to get their grocery early tomorrow just to see that there's nothing left.

Consumerism, what can you do...