website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Anyone noticed how the US is stacking up those two pointers like crazy? :p

Yes. :stop:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The thing that intrigues me about Totallympics and that I can never understand is the voting schematics. 

We have Portugal at 28 and Brazil at 7. (I believe only I scored Brazil as of yet???)

When the melodical progression shares a lot of similar values, has the same vibe and similar tempo, vocals carry both songs similarly.

And one song is getting all the votes while the other is getting zero.

This is literally one of those what the fuck moments for me from Totallympics users, because you would assume both songs would have the same target audience :lol:

It's the same thing that I feel when people select the songs from their country, but then for some reason completely dislike songs from other countries that play the same role as the song that they've sent. 

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s gonna be “why are you forcing us to listen to this again? We barely tolerated it the last time.” I come from a highly (and I mean highly) non-artistically inclined family. My dad think 70s/80s music and Will Ferrel movies are the peak of existence. My mother lacks a tolerance for almost all comedy and visual art. She listens female singers from the 80s, and modern pop. My sister still has some hope. Her art skills, are, well, “developing.” I’m been impressed by what she likes though. I not great a art either, but I love the arte just as much as I love sports.

70s/80s music is the best, i like your dad. :d His film taste is horrible though. 

ISRAEL

08bw1C0.gif

שלום לכם חברים! כבוד הוא לי להציג לראשונה את הבחירה של ישראל בתחרות

It is my honor to show you Israel's first voting results

Hello fellow Totallympians, this is Israel calling!

Here are the votes of the Israeli National Jury:

:USA UNITED STATES 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:HUN HUNGARY 9
:MLT MALTA 8
:SWE SWEDEN 7
:LTU LITHUANIA 6
:URU URUGUAY 5
:CRO CROATIA 4
:SVK SLOVAKIA 3
:IRL IRELAND 2
:TUN TUNISIA 1

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

why you guys always call Miro ? he retired 2 years go now

miroslav-satan

Believe me, if Satan was real he grew up in NJ or Boston.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

16 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Hey guys! Thanks for al the points so far!

im currently cycling a bit in the middle of nowhere but I’ll follow from time to time.

but I’m really happy that some of you really liked Barbara Tinoco :d

Where are you? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!