website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

As if the organizers shuffled stuff around to make maximum drama :whistle: Seem kinda fishy :d

I had really considered doing like that when I was host. But isn't that just like they do with the voting in ESC?

@Bohemia is fuming about getting 11 points right now. She’s knows that’s more than they deserve (or at least that’s what she claims) :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Riptide was the better well-known song, just throwing out there...

Oooooph, I hated that one :lol: I remember Riptide being so overplayed to the point where sometimes when I listened to that Vance Joy album, I would skip over it. 

Yet it still got 11 points from me that year, since there was little to none competition for it.

Just now, Werloc said:

Oooooph, I hated that one :lol: I remember Riptide being so overplayed to the point where sometimes when I listened to that Vance Joy album, I would skip over it. 

Yet it still got 11 points from me that year, since there was little to none competition for it.

It's cool when you can refer to 2019 as "that year". Gives me an indication that plenty is happening in the meantime. :p

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

Hey guys! Thanks for al the points so far!

im currently cycling a bit in the middle of nowhere but I’ll follow from time to time.

but I’m really happy that some of you really liked Barbara Tinoco :d

And the Covid? :wacko: