website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

1 minute ago, konig said:

Yes, they dont have own money since years, it was more expensive the paper itsel than the value of the currency.

That’s incredibly sad. I joked about the US having a toilet paper driven economy at the start of Covid-19, but Zimbabwe actually had one :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

I must admit I'm a bit surprised by the results as of now (not talking about our own entry because I kinda expected this, that song wasn't even my first choice), I knew it was gonna be a close race but wow!

As if the organizers shuffled stuff around to make maximum drama :whistle: Seem kinda fishy :d

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh it was. I’m king of the petty though, and I was not impressed. It’s a great song, I just wasn’t sure how to measure against the others since I’ve had to hear on the radio for months now. My uncultured family was certain it had to be given 12, but again I wisely went against their advice,

Did your family like Ireland’s song? :d 

SERBIA

94xuy6u.gif

Поздрав, свим члановима из Србије! Честитамо на сјајно организацији.

Ово су гласови српског жирија:

Hello fellow Totallympians, this is Serbia calling!

Here are the votes of the Serbian National Jury:

:MDA MOLDOVA 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:ESP SPAIN 9
:IRI IRAN 8
:GRE GREECE 7
:BUL BULGARIA 6
:ROU ROMANIA 5
:INA INDONESIA 4
:TUN TUNISIA 3
:USA UNITED STATES 2
:IND INDIA 1

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

That’s incredibly sad. I joked about the US having a toilet paper driven economy at the start of Covid-19, but Zimbabwe actually had one :p

Well, you know. Mugabe spent quite some time driving businesses that were doing well out of his country and to nobody's surprise that lead to epic collapse.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Did your family like Ireland’s song? :d 

They didn’t hate it. They didn’t love it. They liked it. 

Musical composition was strong. Uplifting beat, good vocals. Great lyrics. You’re well on you’re way to getting points from Olympian.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela