website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

So, for the record:

- If Ireland vs Wales OR Ukraine 0 Croatia ends in a draw, the group of the match that ended in a draw has the 2nd place that misses out on the play-offs

- If both of these matches don't end in a draw, Slovakia misses out on the play-offs as 9th second placed team

What if both end in a draw? :p 

Depends on the goal-difference. Wales currently have 7:5, Croatia 6:4. If both matches (Wales-Ireland, Ukraine-Croatia) end 0:0 tomorrow, we will be out. If fg. Wales-Ireland finishes with 0:0, and Ukraine-Croatia 1:1, then the fair play points list would decide.

3 hours ago, vlad said:

The biggest and the best player in the world, Bendtner fall in front of the net and the ref give them a penalty kick:lol::lol::lol: I hope to see Italy vs Denmark in play-off.

When the Lord falls, it's with a reason! :p

Also, he had a goal wrongfully taken away from him ;)

We qualified to WC :banana:what a match , I went crazy after this late goal and all Egyptians went like this I think , I wouldn't have watched any upcoming match for our national team if we've tied today :d Mohamed Salah :hearts: any words can't describe how thankful are we for this guy for qualification , hopefully he can be among best players in the world in the near future

Congrats to my favorite player lewandowski and Polish team for qualifying to WC , almost all bayern munchen players will play in WC except Robben and Alaba , really sad for Robben he deserved a final WC to say goodbye

Edited by thepharoah