Vojthas
Followers 5

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UIPM are challenging cricket. Now cricket has to make a 30 minutes long version to assert dominance. 

I really love it every year, when our guru @Sindo creates the annual discussion thread and changes an author to me. And then I think I have some memories washed.

sad news to begin the new year...   Valter Magini, president of the Italian Federation of Modern Pentathlon, died yesterday at the age of 73 because of covid-19...    R.I.P. 

54 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Because Belarus is a regime and Egypt is a democrats country :p

Ahhh, the double standard...

because no one in the western camp really care about Egypt being democratic , but they care about democracy in the Russian Camp because Russia can always be a danger just as simple as that 

35 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

because no one in the western camp really care about Egypt being democratic , but they care about democracy in the Russian Camp because Russia can always be a danger just as simple as that 

There is a western camp in modern pentathlon? :d 

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There is a western camp in modern pentathlon? :d 

i'm talking about media , for UIPM Egypt is the best destination when it comes in organizing here they do them all they want 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

How are they going to complete the fencing or showjumping in such a short amount of time?

A combined fence/ride element akin to the run/shoot portion in the current programme.