website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Tweeted out by Omar just a few minutes ago.

Two weeks before Biden officially assumes office? Geez, this guy is a total idiot :crazy:  Democrats couldn't impeach Trump out of office for months before despite allegedly strong evidence of Russian interference. Just wait two more weeks but of course Trump will nag about the elections as long as he is alive :p

25 minutes ago, Agger said:

Funny. Whenever I look at Social Media discussions on American Media, people make it very clear that they are a Republic, not a Democracy!

USA is a federation since 1789  :p 

Twitter is like the last place I would look for facts ;)

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

1. I'm just talking about you claiming that they claim to be. Not when I see comments (BTW not on Twitter).

I know very well what they are and would btw never consider them even close to the best democracies.

18 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Two weeks before Biden officially assumes office? Geez, this guy is a total idiot :crazy:  Democrats couldn't impeach Trump out of office for months before despite allegedly strong evidence of Russian interference. Just wait two more weeks but of course Trump will nag about the elections as long as he is alive :p

It could keep him out of office in the future, I believe.

24 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Last but one, the last one are your posts.

Federation is a territorial system, republic is a government system, democracy is a political regime. USA has all three of them.

Which makes the question why there is a "battle" between Republicans and Democrats, but that's what I call 'Murica :)

What an embarrassment. One of the leading nations of the world couldn't protect their capitol building from a modest sized crowd. China and Russia must be having a field day with this. 

It reminds me of how the police wasn't able to protect the National TV in Hungary in 2006. But at least it was "just" the National TV, not literally the most important building in the country, the Parliament.