website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

Team Event Standings

1. :GRE / :MLT - 29.8

2. :ITA / :POR - 26.8 (Eliminated with Silver Medal)

3. :BRA / :CRO - 26.8 (Eliminated with Bronze Medal)

4. :FRA / :HUN - 23.3 (Eliminated)

5. :MEX / :CAN - 21.7 (Eliminated)

6. :GBR / :TUR - 21.2 (Eliminated)

7. :UKR / :SVK - 20.1 (Eliminated)

8. :SLO / :LTU - 19.1 (Eliminated)

9. :POL / :IRL - 17.3 (Eliminated)

10. :MDA / :GER - 17.1 (Eliminated)

11. :KAZ / :CZE - 15.1 (Eliminated)

12. :ROU / :SWE - 14.3 (Eliminated)

13. :ARG / :ESP - 13.1 (Eliminated)

14. :SRB / :NED - 12.3 (Eliminated)

15. :DEN / :CHN - 10.4 (Eliminated)

16. :ISR / :USA - 5 (Eliminated)

17. :CHI / :NZL - 4.1 (Eliminated)

18. :IND / :INA - 3 (Eliminated)

Remember: Pairs are awarded a point each time one member appears in a juries' votes. If both members score points, the pair receives an additional 0.1 points. The the first elimination will occur after the 20th vote in the Grand Final. One pair will be eliminated on each subsequent vote. These are the final standings.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Oh and obviously thank you @Olympian1010 for hosting the day: be proud of yourself for pulling through all the troubles of the past few weeks, it's been absolutely as much fun as always :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Before I toddle off to bed I want to say a huge thank you to @Olympian1010 for organizing another successful and exciting edition of our beloved TISC. Thank you so much for persevering with it, despite the setbacks and despite it all you put on a fantastic show for us. Now please take a well earned rest  :bowdown: :thankyou:

A huge congratulations to @Cinnamon Bun and :GBR on a fantastic and well deserved victory for Ed :champion:. A big well done also to :HUN for taking a first ever place on the TISC podium with a silver medal for Paddy and the Rats. The top 2 today doing Ireland proud :)

And finally congratulations to :ITA for a well earned bronze medal to add to the collections.

Thanks again to all who voted for :IRL this year, especially :GBR for the 12 points, it was a nice moment :)

See you all for the Closing Ceremony and we will meet again at the next TISC in the spring. It's time now for some :sleep:

Grand Final: Closing Remarks

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

Thank you all for making this edition so wonderful. The technology problems were annoying, but you remained understanding and patient, which I truly appreciate. It was wonderful spending the day with all of you. TISC remains my favorite activity on Totallympics. I’m so grateful to have had the opportunity to host this incredible event. I hope you were able to learn a bit about California, while discovering a new favorite artist.

I’d like to extend a special thanks to @mrv86 @OlympicIRL @vinipereira @Sindo for their timely and immense support throughout this process.

I’d also like to congratulate our winners. @Cinnamon Bun :GBR in the main event. @Glen:MLT @Makedonas @maestro @Yannakis:GRE in the team event. 

It truly is time to drop the curtains on this wonderful event. I sincerely hope to reconvene for TISC in a few months with all of you!

Signing off,

Olympian1010

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The closing ceremony will likely be condensed. I have other commitments planned for Sunday, but I'll try to throw something fun together.

Congrats to the winner and the countries on the podium!

Thank you for points: :ITA @Gianlu33@Henry_Leon@Pablita@SteveParker:SRB@NikolaB:MDA @Ionoutz24:ROU  @IoNuTzZ:BRA @vinipereira:FRA  @Benolympique@Bohemia:ARG @konig@LDOG:CHI @ManuCHIL:UKR @Illya:CZE @Hipooo:USA @dezbee2008@Olympian1010 , :NZL @Wanderer:TUR @Memo:NED @heywoodu:HUN @Vektor:LTU@Werloc:POR @kungshamra71:SWE @Belle!

And thank ypu @Olympian1010 for hosting the event!

Edited by Yannakis