website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

2 hours ago, canadafan2024 said:

Happy 200 days to go. If anyone is interested in the Netherlands (TeamNL) house, they are taking pre-registration now:

https://teamnl.org/huis

That's nice. I got my 9 Olympic tickets, so happy. And I will surely do Olympic House tour just like I did in London, Sochi and Pyeongchang. Does anybody have any info of other Olympic houses? Which country will have an Olympic house opened to public and where it will be located? Share some links. Thanks

1 hour ago, Jan Linha said:

That's nice. I got my 9 Olympic tickets, so happy. And I will surely do Olympic House tour just like I did in London, Sochi and Pyeongchang. Does anybody have any info of other Olympic houses? Which country will have an Olympic house opened to public and where it will be located? Share some links. Thanks

For the first time in history, there will be a Polish House in the olympics. It will be situated swh close to Roland Garros. I let you know all the details as soon as i find it. Enjoy your trip to Paris.

Posted (edited)

Fun fact: Polish Olympic Commitee said that they look at Czech Olympic Houses as a good example and a model, they want to do sth similar because they find Czech Houses very successful. I think they mentioned Pyeongchang.

So POL wants to do at least sth as good in Paris as a Czech House. But we need to find some other ways to promote ourselves than selling out a good beer, there's no way we'll beat the Czechs in a beer competition... :-)

Edited by rafalgorka

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

Fun fact: Polish Olympic Commitee said that they look at Czech Olympic Houses as a good example and a model, they want to do sth similar because they find Czech Houses very successful. I think they mentioned Pyeongchang.

So POL wants to do at least sth as good in Paris as a Czech House. But we need to find some other ways to promote ourselves than selling out a good beer, there's no way we'll beat the Czechs in a beer competition... :-)

Well, Pilsner Urquell withdrew from Paris due to IOC supporting Russian athletes but I still I think it will be fabulous. The Czech houses in London and Pyeongchang were amazing. I think there will be more than in London. I am happy to visit Polish house. You guys have usually many medalists so no wonder the Polish house will be there :-) ..... My guess is that there will be something like 30-40 Olympic houses. I guess now demand is much higher than in London and they will be visited places but fans from all across the globe. 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Well, Pilsner Urquell withdrew from Paris due to IOC supporting Russian athletes but I still I think it will be fabulous. The Czech houses in London and Pyeongchang were amazing. I think there will be more than in London. I am happy to visit Polish house. You guys have usually many medalists so no wonder the Polish house will be there :-) ..... My guess is that there will be something like 30-40 Olympic houses. I guess now demand is much higher than in London and they will be visited places but fans from all across the globe. 

I am not convinced whether POL will have "many" medals in Paris lol

Anyway, all the hype on Iga Świątek (and Hubert Hurkacz playing mixed doubles with her) will be enormous, i hope they can live with it. No wonder POL Olymp. Committee chose to do their house near Roland Garros...

PS1. It is a pity Pilsner Urquell withdrew but i understand very well what they stand for here. I say it is a pity because this is by far my fav Czech beer if we talk about this big companies' beers...

PS2. Going through the Olympic houses in Paris will be great way to spend your time between sessions you have tickets for. It's like visiting EXPO pavillons. When you are there you just want to see them all and compare... Btw, my wife said Czech EXPO pavillon in Dubai was one of the best, and obviously everyone was having a glass of beer there... :-) so it looks like you just know how to do these pavillons/houses heh.

Edited by rafalgorka

2 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

I am not convinced whether POL will have "many" medals in Paris lol

Anyway, all the hype on Iga Świątek (and Hubert Hurkacz playing mixed doubles with her) will be enormous, i hope they can live with it. No wonder POL Olymp. Committee chose to do their house near Roland Garros...

PS1. It is a pity Pilsner Urquell withdrew but i understand very well what they stand for here. I say it is a pity because this is by far my fav Czech beer if we talk about this big companies' beers...

PS2. Going through the Olympic houses in Paris will be great way to spend your time between sessions you have tickets for. It's like visiting EXPO pavillons. When you are there you just want to see them all and compare... Btw, my wife said Czech EXPO pavillon in Dubai was one of the best, and obviously everyone was having a glass of beer there... :-) so it looks like you just know how to do these pavillons/houses heh.

Thanks. Well, I think Iga and Hubert will be the highest candidates for gold in mixed doubles. No doubt about that. I am honestly hoping for a medal of Czech couple Kateřina Siniakova and Tomas Machac. They have been dating for quite some time, Machac is now we'll placed in ranking so I think will qualify and they will surely have their chances. 

Thanks for praising Pilsner. Honestly, it's the best beer I have ever drank 😉

Olympics in Paris will be great. Can't wait to be there. And of course, Olympic house tour is really a nice thing to do. :-) 

Maybe some other time, we may meet up at one edition of the Olympic Games. Maybe also with some other members, we should gather up in Paris and have a beer 🍺🍺

• 3 weeks later...