website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question. My family of 4 are commuting to the Olympic in Paris from Reims (Our air B and B cancelled on us).

I’ll have a car in Reims however I imagine this is not a good option to get to hockey and athletics events on a Thursday and Friday in Paris for 10 am. Is fast train out best option? Any advise would be very helpful.

3 hours ago, Olympic G said:

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question. My family of 4 are commuting to the Olympic in Paris from Reims (Our air B and B cancelled on us).

I’ll have a car in Reims however I imagine this is not a good option to get to hockey and athletics events on a Thursday and Friday in Paris for 10 am. Is fast train out best option? Any advise would be very helpful.

To go to Paris, you can take a TGV Reims Paris (Gare de l’Est? 46min €47.

• 2 months later...

For those who plan to go Paris, there is a nice new Paris 2024 Transport app available now, with detailed info on how to get to every venue.

And there is also official Paris 2024 app with the same detailed schedule as on the website.

enjoy

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

For those who plan to go Paris, there is a nice new Paris 2024 Transport app available now, with detailed info on how to get to every venue.

And there is also official Paris 2024 app with the same detailed schedule as on the website.

enjoy

Three apps already... What's next? :p

How long do you think it would take to get from the airport to the mountain biking venue? i've talked myself out of going to paris for what i initially had planned, but as a long shot im thinking of trying to do the mountain biking as a day trip from the north west of england, flights and everything work out fine, would there be anything like an express bus to the venue?