website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

Hey, from the beach volley arena (tour eiffel) to the canoe slalom (Stade Nautique Vaires-sur-Marne), in public transport you have like 1h30/2h no more. But from roland garros to the stade de france thats a little bit more tight.

26 minutes ago, Antooo said:

Hey, from the beach volley arena (tour eiffel) to the canoe slalom (Stade Nautique Vaires-sur-Marne), in public transport you have like 1h30/2h no more. But from roland garros to the stade de france thats a little bit more tight.

Thank you I will try. probably will be my only medal event. 

I didn't get any tickets for the events I wanted but got two tickets for the women's water polo bronze medal match, honestly as long as I get to go to the Olympics at least once in my life I'm happy :d 

And who knows maybe we'll be able to get tickets for something more interesting (to us) during the next phase (there's a 0.01% chance, sure, but still a chance :lol:)

14 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Is it always like this? Imagine in September 2021 I decided I want to go to the Paris Olympics, but am only interested in seeing the men's table tennis final and the BMX (cross) finals...was that even possible, or would I still have had to pray and hope for those two exact sessions to appear in my list of possibilities in between first rounds of breakdancing and air rifle shooting and stuff?

For me personally my group was able to get pretty much exactly what we wanted. We had already decided we weren't going to try for an athletics evening session because they're the most expensive sessions in the entire Games and the friday morning session has a lot of potential for Dutch athletes. Other than that specific morning sessions, we were looking for any quarter or semi final game in beach volleybal and field hockey. We are travelling with a group of 4 and in both draws, at least one of us got in within the first few days and had a choice of category B or C tickets for those quarter/semi finals.

All in all, a very pleasant experience for our group and we're super excited about our plans! But we were probably very lucky and not too picky.

Got too tempted and bought a hospitality ticket for the women's mountainbike meaning that right now my itinerary is:

jul 27: Empty (May just go for the time trials)

jul 28: Women's mountain bike

jul 29: Beach volley (late session)

jul 30: Women's rugby sevens

jul 31: Empty (Will try to get to women's triathlon)

aug 01: Volleyball (women's morning session)

aug 02: Golf

aug 03: Rowing

aug 04: Empty (considering a few different options)

aug 05: Empty (dreaming of the athletics evening session)

aug 06: Athletics (morning session)

Hoping to fill in some of those gaps and may try for 2 sessions on th 29th, 1st or 6th

Will most likely go home on the 7th

Edited by Agger