website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

My friend really wanted athletics, she said without this she will gonna sell her tickets (good to know now, I take only one package and events was mostly for her... ;(  ... ), I hope I could sell this tickets later. I did not see chance of getting tickets to athletics, If I know that I could buy more before. (some team events)

Hi everyone! I received my email on Tuesday and my slot is currently open, from 11/5 to 13/5.

It’s incredible how many tickets were sold in the first hour - the most affordable ones and the most “attractive” ones were gone in the blink of an eye!
You really need to be there right when the slot opens if you want to have a chance to purchase the tickets you desire, that’s what I would definitely recommend. 

By the way, I managed to buy two tickets (1 qualifications, 1 medals) and I can’t wait to attend my first Olympic Games ever! 

Edited by kekkoviola

5 hours ago, kekkoviola said:

I received my email on Tuesday and my slot is currently open, from 11/5 to 13/5.

It’s incredible how many tickets were sold in the first hour - the most affordable ones and the most “attractive” ones were gone in the blink of an eye!
You really need to be there right when the slot opens if you want to have a chance to purchase the tickets you want, that’s what I would definitely recommend. 

By the way, I managed to buy two tickets (1 qualifications, 1 medals) and I can’t wait to attend my first Olympic Games ever! 

Welcome to the site! Which sports are you going to see?