website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

Well, unfortunately I had to decide not to buy any tickets. Wanted jumping (sold out), BMX (sold out), track cycling (way too expensive) and some other tickets, but all in all only the most expensive were left for a lot of sports.

So, I'm going to watch the Games from my couch with Totallympics on my laptop next to me. Also nice! And I'm going to save money for Milaan 2026 ...

But ofcourse I wish everyone with tickets a very nice time in Paris. And for those who still want to buy tickets, good luck!

Edited by CCB

1 hour ago, Atma said:

What I don't understand...there will be in the future a resale platform  where people can buy/sell  tickets for a little fee like in the FIFA/RUGBY World Cup?

Yes, you will be able to buy/sell tickets at face value but not until spring of '24

2 hours ago, Agger said:

Just added 3 nice tickets for my trip. 

A beach volley night session, 2nd round of men's golf and rowing single sculls and eights finals. 
Pretty happy with what I got so far, but I'll certainly hope for a few more later. 

Single sculls and eights sounds like the best rowing session to attend. Enjoy your trip! I hope you get to enjoy watching Florijn win gold:thumbup:

I also got into the individual ticket draw, but our group was already pleased with our ticket pack with beach volleyball, hockey and athletics.