website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest - Special Event

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yeah, I don't think we dislike popular songs per se. We just don't want to see them winning the important stuff. :p

Perhaps we will need to implement rules where you can't exceed a certain amount of views on your videos, because it's not fun either way if people can't be objective when something mainstream is sent.

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Perhaps we will need to implement rules where you can't exceed a certain amount of views on your videos, because it's not fun either way if people can't be objective when something mainstream is sent.

Welp, Shawn Mendes took victory like yesterday, so I don't think the problem is as serious as some portray it to be.

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I don’t know, there’s a clear risk to entering a mainstream song in the contest, as voting in this contest has shown. I think it should be left up to the juries of each contest. People should be allowed to enter whatever song they want as long as it meets the minimum requirements.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela