website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Did the French thread always have this name? :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Did the French thread always have this name?

Clear insubordination. I've just read on L'Equipe that today Sindo is going to punish them by forbidding the French flag and symbols on the forum, French members will be accepted only under the Totallympics flag.

33 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Clear insubordination. I've just read on L'Equipe that today Sindo is going to punish them by forbidding the French flag and symbols on the forum, French members will be accepted only under the Totallympics flag.

Didn't you have an Italian flag or something as your UI? I'm surprised how easy it is to forget what someone's UI actually looked like once you don't see it anymore :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I had some issues with my laptop lately, I had to moved everything into pendrive's, before doing this and giving laptop to computer service I checked what is inside those pendrive's already and look what a "treasures" were there :p

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

28 minutes ago, rybak said:

I had some issues with my laptop lately, I had to moved everything into pendrive's, before doing this and giving laptop to computer service I checked what is inside those pendrive's already and look what a "treasures" were there :p

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

Brak opisu.

I loved that layout of the latest replies on the old forum..... very concise and only took up a small space on the screen while showing the latest 30 threads replied to.

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I loved that layout of the latest replies on the old forum..... very concise and only took up a small space on the screen while showing the latest 30 threads replied to.

Yes, it was good thing.

Also I will always remember some users which never returned since this catastrophy in early 2016 and those huge numbers of participants in prediction contests, especially in Football Euro 2012 where we had over 120 users :lol: 

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

Yes, it was good thing.

Also I will always remember some users which never returned since this catastrophy in early 2016 and those huge numbers of participants in prediction contests, especially in Football Euro 2012 where we had over 120 users :lol: 

Yes, 2012 really was a golden era for the forum.... so many new users joining every week and many remaining active and interacting with each other throughout the forum.

48 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Let's know move to that, instead of 16-30 replies could be 1-15 news, the good old right panel with the forum's highlights...

@Sindo - I think the old layout, at least that part would be better for what is Totallympics now. Or at least more adjustable. Although the software as the whole is far better now.