website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

I missed the conversation yesterday, but I also take the visual presentation into an account when judging (if available). Although, lyrics, uniqueness, and vocal talent probably have a higher weight for me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 11/25/2023 at 6:47 PM, hckošice said:

Thank you for the point @rybak Is it the first in this millenium ? :d

Huh? :p

https://totallympics.com/forums/topic/18946-totallympics-annual-international-song-contest-2023/?do=findComment&comment=535535

Big congrats to :GBR @Cinnamon Bun with the win. Ed Sheeran is a great musician, so well-deserved succes for him at the TISC. :) 

Also congrats to :HUN @Vektor with 2nd place and :ITA @Gianlu33@Henry_Leon@Pablita@SteveParker with the 3rd place.

A big thank you to @Dnl, @SteveParker@vinipereira, @Benolympique, @Bohemia, @Cinnamon Bun, @catgamer, @Hipooo, @Wanderer, @Glen, @hckošice, @dcro, @intoronto, @Griff88 for giving points to the Danish entry. 

Thank you very much for the 10 points @OlympicIRL:thumbup:  Massive thank you from @Ionoutz24 and @Werloc for 11 points! :clap:

First Reserve: :NZL New Zealand (Sorry once again, @Wanderer:()

Second Reserve :ARG Argentina 

Third Reserve :FRA France 

A big thank you should also go to @Olympian1010 for hosting and managing another great edition of TISC. Loved the opening ceremony and the cultural and musical inputs from your side. Despite the technical difficulties (which I can fully relate to), you managed to put together an amazing Grand Final. Well done! :yes

1 hour ago, rybak said:

May I ask for official table with points and which country in which position did finished? I'm bad in counting, but if I'm correct Poland finished on 20th place, right?

I won’t be able to post that until tomorrow at the earliest, but maybe another user can help you.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, rybak said:

May I ask for official table with points and which country in which position did finished? I'm bad in counting, but if I'm correct Poland finished on 20th place, right?

Poland finished in 21st.

https://leaderboardhq.com/xy9mabui

Disclaimer: this is not official :p OlympicIRL and I did several checks during the Grand Final though, and every time our tables were exactly the same.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!