website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Tomasz Sikora was better prepared yesterday when he said Eckhoff would have to win all remaining races to beat that record (there are three individual races in Ostersund IIRC?) :mumble:

Seems so, but still I prefer Nowakowska's commentatory over Sikora's one :d 

Yes, there are three races left, sprint, pursuit and mass start in next week.

13 minutes ago, rybak said:

Seems so, but still I prefer Nowakowska's commentatory over Sikora's one :d 

Yes, there are three races left, sprint, pursuit and mass start in next week.

Well, today they only talked about the coaching purge in the Polish team. They barely managed to focus on the actual race before the first shoot. Jaronski was clearly trying to obtain some inside knowledge from Sikora while on air :p At least they didn't hold back in saying that Zuk's season has been a disaster and Zbylut has regressed a lot. And they written off the men's team anyway too. Actually Jaronski said nobody would want the Polish men's team job since it's very lousy (duh!) :p

Obviously a very poor World Cup season for :POL has come to an end. We truly went out with  a bang (4+15) and 22nd place.

No Ostersund, just the Nationals at Duszniki-Zdroj next weekend. And then it's Adam Kolodziejczyk time again, watch us SUCK at the Olympic Games big time. Hojnisz should be the only serviceable member of the team, I have zero hopes that AK will fix whatever is wrong with Kamila Zuk's shooting. We need our own JP Amat and that simply won't happen with Kolodziejczyk's imperial style of coaching.

[/ rant over]