Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

KHL Hockey (CSKA @ SKA, game #1) and MLB Baseball (jumping here and there between the day games of the Opening Day of the 2018 season)...

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Since I don't know the results yet and am still going to watch it tonight, the fact that you were there (which is cool :d ) really is all I need/want to know at the moment :d 

OK; tomorrow I'm gonna be in the stands... would you like me to wave to you? :cheer:

• Haha 1

Just now, zob79 said:

OK; tomorrow I'm gonna be in the stands... would you like me to wave to you? :cheer:

Sure :d 

2 ore fa, zob79 ha scritto:

It's great see that some people go the watch this ECh, i saw only a lot of atlethes in the stands..

A's vs Angels in MLB. :p

Posted (edited)

I have a nice morning whit the ITTF Spanish Challenger, the Tibilisi Judo Gran Prix and some beach volley :d

Edited by Gianlu33

earlier today, NHL Hockey (Los Angeles Kings @ Anaheim Ducks) from last night

right now, Juventus vs Milan (Football -Soccer- Italian Serie A, of course)

later, just a bit of live MLB Baseball

Boxing (Joshua vs Parker) and later tonight NCAA Final Four basketball :) 

Tommorow will be the first day in a long time I can actually watch (almost) as many events as I want :d I intend to watch - or find streams even to the sports I usually don't follow, even the cyucling Brabantse Piji race on Eurosport :d  - but primarily I will focus on volley ofc, I plan to finally catch a live game of the Junior Euro and of course the Champions League playoffs.

But today I will focus and cross my fingers in an hour for ZAKSA in CEV Champions League playoff 6 to achieve the greatest success for our volley since 2014 :clap:My heart already beats like crazy :) and then I will watch the replay of women's football match between :POL and :SCO .

right now, Boxing (Higa vs Rosales -wonderful fight & Murata vs Blandamura) live from Japan...

later today, Hockey, Hockey and again Hockey...first, NHL (games from last night), then Czech Extraliga (final, game #2, Ocelari Trinec-Kometa Brno) and EBEL (final, game #5, Red Bull Salzburg-HC Bolzano/Bozen)...

tonight, once again NHL Hockey (Pittsburgh @ Philadelphia, playoffs round #1, game #3)...

Posted (edited)

guess what?

do I really need to write that?

but it's obvious...it's Hockey season...what else? :rofl::lol:

Today it was about the NHL playoffs (round #1, Boston @ Toronto -game #3- in full, plus the "condensed" version of the remaining games from last night) and the EBEL Final Series (game #6, Bolzano vs Red Bull Salzburg)...running right now...

Edited by phelps

Starting the day with Supercars race 1 in Phillip Island :AUS :cheer: