website statistics
Jump to content

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?


dcro
 Share

Recommended Posts

Today I watched European Diving Championships (women's platform final) and Odense Grand Prix in dressage. Also a bit of Celje Nations Cup in show jumping where I witnessed the performance of the first ever Croatian show jumping Nations Cup team. :d

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Judo GP (only final block), tennis Djokovic-Nadal and few games of other matches. I watched also first semifinal of Euroleague (not all because I watched tennis) and now second sf in basketball. I

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well, I assume there no need any hint for you to know how I spend these days :d

 

from 15:00

CZE-KAZ in TV and USA-HUN in livestream on PC

from 19:00

GER-BLR in TV and DEN-LAT in livestream on PC

 

thats each year the same in this period. my 2 prefered 2 weeks of the year :d watching all matches of the Ice hockey world championships...cmon guys thats nothing better than this ;):d

 

only if our federation started to call our best players and the guys in this team will finally start to care about the play more, it would be even better..., but thats another story :d

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

from 15:00

CZE-KAZ in TV and USA-HUN in livestream on PC

from 19:00

GER-BLR in TV and DEN-LAT in livestream on PC

 

How do you watch two matches at the same time? :p

 

After I try to watch two or more events at once I usually feel like I missed everything. :d

Edited by dcro (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

How do you watch two matches at the same time? :p

 

After I try to watch two or more events at once I usually feel like I missed everything. :d

 

long years training, bud :d it´s only a question of practice and again practice :d

Link to comment
Share on other sites

earlier today...Judo Grand Prix (final block, on satellite feed) and Hockey (NHL playoffs thanks to nhl.tv and a few minutes of CZE-KAZ and GER-BLR, thanks to CT Sport HD)...meanwhile now I'm watching the second semifinal of the Euroleague Basketball (they're playing the OT right now)...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

earlier today...Judo Grand Prix (final block, on satellite feed) and Hockey (NHL playoffs thanks to nhl.tv and a few minutes of CZE-KAZ and GER-BLR, thanks to CT Sport HD)...meanwhile now I'm watching the second semifinal of the Euroleague Basketball (they're playing the OT right now)...

 

you have czech tv ? wow thats great for you then :) btw we miss your analyses about the world champs on the thread :d

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...