website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

i'm so happy of this victory anyway , i couldn't have dreamt of just defeating Mexico some very few years ago , how about defeating it in 28 points with a full squad of local players with just 1 player playing in Korea Assem Marei , 2 players from NCAA one of them Adam Mousa is below average and even there's Egyptian players here better than him , Patrick Gardner could seem a neutralized athlete to u , but he's half Egyptian and half American and he's not that top quality player , he is just better than some players playing in Egyptian league , without a neutralized player like all teams that's definitely a very big result for Egyptian basketball 

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Would be great to see Cameroon qualify, but not sure if that is still possible. Siakam + Embiid should be enough.

Embiid has taken the French passport a couple of years ago

if he plays the Olympic tournament (and it's a big "if"), it's gonna be with the French team

1 hour ago, phelps said:

Embiid has taken the French passport a couple of years ago

if he plays the Olympic tournament (and it's a big "if"), it's gonna be with the French team

1) I know that he could play for France (or the US?). Austin Reaves also got the german passport, but he still decided to play for the US.

2) Did he give up his cameroonian passport? If not, then he could still play for them.

3) I know that him and Siakam won't play for Cameroon, but i still think that it would be great.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.