website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

6 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

It's hardbreaking to see this will be Mexico's worst performance ever, with only 3 points scored :( with probably one of the best songs ever in Mexican musica history.

Thank you very much for their support to:

:DEN@Agger / @Wumo

:MDA@Ionoutz24

:CRO@dcro

Let's be a good loser, and keep the party spirit until the last vote.

Mexico was in my reserves. Little comfort I know :( 

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

It's hardbreaking to see this will be Mexico's worst performance ever, with only 3 points scored :( with probably one of the best songs ever in Mexican musica history.

Have to say that you can only thank Wumo. I liked the song, but it only made it to 2nd reserve here

3 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Wait, the Vengaboys are Dutch? :yikes:

They were huge in Mexico, still played at weddings school reunions.

It took me some years before realizing they're Dutch :d

The very first CD I ever had (apart from the Queen - Greatest Hits I always 'borrowed' from my parents) was a Vengaboys CD, by the way :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

My comment on the Mexican song upon second listening read: "Musical, fine class."

#banbestmen

Right, snack break is over, we're pinging 127.0.0.1 for the next set of votes. In other words, we're calling ourselves, because the host is up next to kick off the fourth session!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

netherlands-flag-animation.gif

NETHERLANDS

Goedemiddag, ochtend- en avond mede-Totallympians! Nederland hier, rechtstreeks uit het hoofdkwartier van de TOISC 2020-organisatie. Het is een ontzettend drukke en ook erg leuke dag, we willen iedereen bedanken voor de deelname aan Apeldoorn/De Veluwe 2020! Hier volgen de stemmen van de Nederlandse jury:

Good afternoon, morning and evening fellow Totallympians! This is the Netherlands speaking, straight out of the TOISC 2020 organizing headquarters. It's been an incredibly busy and very enjoyable day, we would like to thank everyone for their participation at Apeldoorn/The Veluwe 2020! Up next are the votes of the Dutch jury:

:ITA

Italy 10
:LTU Lithuania 9
:FRA France 8
:BRA Brazil 7
:NZL New Zealand 6
:TUN Tunisia 5
:ROU Romania 4
:CAN Canada 3
:IRL Ireland 2
:DEN Denmark 1

Just now, Vektor said:

Serbia would be the first Slav nation to win TISC, right? And I think this is also one of the rare times a Slav nation sent an English language song, and it's the first time for Serbia. Coincidence? Maybe not. :d

Didn't Serbia win TISC once? Or did they just host it after Ireland won their 97th title?