website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

10 minutes ago, konig said:

I think the same.......i really hate them :p

Well, I don't hate them, but they were banished from my mix CD's 15 years ago (along my CD's)

Still, it's fun to hear the songs and remember how everyone danced at school parties to that kind of music

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

I think we are still the record holder of the best slav result in history... back to times when people had some good musical taste :p

Yeah, you have the best English language Slavic song (2nd place), Serbia has the best Slavic song in a Slavic language (3rd place). 

netherlands-flag-animation.gif

NETHERLANDS

:SRB

Serbia 12

:GBR

Great Britain 11

:ITA

Italy 10
:LTU Lithuania 9
:FRA France 8
:BRA Brazil 7
:NZL New Zealand 6
:TUN Tunisia 5
:ROU Romania 4
:CAN Canada 3
:IRL Ireland 2
:DEN Denmark 1

Tot zover de stemmen van de Nederlandse jury, afgesloten met een welverdiende twaalfpunter voor Servië. We hopen dat iedereen nog een fijne dag heeft en veel plezier beleeft aan TOISC 2020!

That's it for the votes of the Dutch jury, closed off with a well-deserved twelve-pointer for Serbia. We hope everyone has a pleasant rest of their day and enjoys TOISC 2020!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!