website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

poland-flag-animation.gif

POLAND

Greeting in host language:

Goeiemorgen, Apeldoorn!

Greeting in national language:

Dzień dobry, Apeldoorn! Dzień dobry, Totallympics! Tutaj Vojthas i zamierzam przedstawić Wam głosy Polskiego Jury Krajowego w tegorocznym Otwartym Międzynarodowym Konkursie Piosenki Totallympics. Jestem strasznie szczęśliwy, że mam zaszczyt to uczynić, gdyż jest to mój debiut w TISC i w tym miejscu chciałbym podziękować Wam, całemu Komitetowi Organizacyjnemu i przede wszystkim naszemu holenderskiemu gospodarzowi, heywoodu za organizację tego konkursu. A teraz przejdźmy do punktacji:

English translation:

Good morning, Apeldoorn! Good morning, Totallympics! This is Vojthas here and I am going to present the votes of the Polish National Jury for this year’s Totallympics Open International Song Contest. I am terribly happy that I have the honour to do that as this is my debut at the TISC and in this place I would like to thank You, to the whole Organizing Committe and especially to our Dutch host, heywoodu for organizing this contest. And now let’s come to the points:

:KAZ

Kazakhstan 10
:CAN Canada 9
:ROU Romania 8
:SVK Slovakia 7
:CZE Czech Republic 6
:ARG Argentina 5
:CHN China 4
:INA Indonesia 3
:IND India 2
:ESP Spain 1

2 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

POLAND

I would like to nominate this for best ever vote presentation in TISC history :bowdown: 

Awesome Rabobank jersey :d Field hockey?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

POLAND

:SRB

Serbia 12

:MLT

Malta 11

:KAZ

Kazakhstan 10
:CAN Canada 9
:ROU Romania 8
:SVK Slovakia 7
:CZE Czech Republic 6
:ARG Argentina 5
:CHN China 4
:INA Indonesia 3
:IND India 2
:ESP Spain 1

Concluding Comment:

Raz jeszcze bardzo dziękuję i do widzenia! Do zobaczenia następnym razem!

Thank You very much and goodbye! See You next time!

Just now, Griff88 said:

Are you recording this in an opera house? :p

He commentates on live streams for U23 modern pentathlon championships, I'm fairly certain the amounts of money that brings in makes for a huge house :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!