website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2024

I did miss whole contest, not most as I mentioned, but I see (in case of Poland) I didn't miss anything special, 30st place, one of the worst results, I think that I have to reconsider which type of songs I should choose in next editions.

Anyway congrats Italy, New Zealand and Sweden for podium :yes It rare happens, if not first time ever, that my top2 songs finished in top2 overall :d 

Finally have the time to react to this contest.

Thanks again to all those who gave points to Portugal, i'm always happy to share a bit of my land's music to you and the fact that some of you liked a song from my hometown is even better! :POR

Also I wonder if the 15th place is some top record for Portugal? 

In any case, congrats to Italy for the win, although it was not one of my favorite songs at all (it was 22 on my top list) but i have a peculiar musical taste :d

Some comments about the points i gave:

:CHN - 12  Loved the melody and i like chinese language in songs so this as a topper to me

:FRA - 11  I found out about Jain thanks to TISC many years ago, and i became a fan thanks to that. I stopped following her songs some time ago so when i heard her voice and learned she had this new stuff, i knew this was gonna be one of my top 3.

:NZL - 10 Such a powerful sound!

:ESP - 9 The type of spanish music i like. It gave me so much vibes from early 2000s spanish music, which brings many happy memories from my teenage years there.

:IND - 8 This traditional songs are always gonna get points from me, 100% 

:SWE - 7 I could see this one in Eurovision

:MEX - 6 As more as I hear this one, the better it gets. One of my favorites right now actually

:HUN  - 5 , :INA - 4, Nothing to say about this ones, just sounded nice

:NED - 3 , Don't find it particularly special but the message of the lyrics is really great so had to have points

:SRB  - 2 Nothing to say again, just sounded nice

:USA - 1 I love this song, the artist, and the amazing message it gaves (just like the movie), but I usually try to never give any points to famous singers/songs, unless they are so good that it is impossible for me to do so, which is why I had reserved my "1 point" to this one.

I really liked this edition though! Can't wait for the next one! Thanks to everyone who shared with all of us a bit of your country's music!

I missed most part of TAISC 2024 due to work commitments. But i liked the overall quality of the songs entered this time. 
Unfortunately the song I entered didn’t score so well. I am still trying to figure out the  type of song that would score well. 
I generally tend to score a song automatically more if the artist sang the song in his/her local language as opposed to English (which is a foreign language for most) 

Finally, I must thank @Henry_Leon for hosting this edition so successfully & his passion for this event was visible in his effort. 
It takes a lot of time out of your personal schedule to host such an event. 

Congratulations to Team :ITA Italia on winning this edition. I must confess i liked your nomination for the open contest more than this one. But this was a worthy winner too. 

Looking forward to TISC (open) 2024 :thumbup:

Edited by Roamingrover86

8 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Finally have the time to react to this contest.

Thanks again to all those who gave points to Portugal, i'm always happy to share a bit of my land's music to you and the fact that some of you liked a song from my hometown is even better! 

Also I wonder if the 15th place is some top record for Portugal? 

In any case, congrats to Italy for the win, although it was not one of my favorite songs at all (it was 22 on my top list) but i have a peculiar musical taste :d

I really liked this edition though! Can't wait for the next one! Thanks to everyone who shared with all of us a bit of your country's music!

No, the best is 7th place (TISC Annual 2018) Anavitória ft. Diogo Piçarra - Trevo (Tu)

Statistics of :POR  at TISC here