:DEN DEN - 7 Points              

:NED NED - 6 Points              

:USA USA - 5 Points              

:INA INA - 4 Points              

:MEX MEX - 3 Points              

:IRL IRL - 2 Points              

:CZE CZE - 1 Points             

I didnt see this!!, i dont know what to say..........I feel indebted

Finally had a couple days to rest, so here are my personal votes for those interested.

:SWE - 12 (This was the standout song to me. I liked the lyrics, beat, and overall presentation. The music video gave me a good laugh @Belle)

:IRL - 11 (I heard this song so much in childhood. Speed Network had a bunch of ads with this song. Nostalgia vote @OlympicIRL)

:IND - 10 (Amusing presentation, beautiful lyrics, and nice vocals @Roamingrover86)

:CRO - 9 (I like Lorde. I think this song gets points even if I didn't know her though. Nice curveball @dcro)

:GRE - 8 (Pop with traditional sounds? Obviously scored points from me. Looking forward to seeing what she comes up with for Eurovision.)

:POR - 7 (Again, nice piece of more traditional music. Vocals and atmosphere were great @kungshamra71)

:GER - 6 (I just liked this one. A solid, well produced song @catgamer)

:LTU - 5 (Again, another song I just vibed with after a while. It had a memorable chorus @Werloc)

:CHN - 4 (Another song with solid production and great visuals @Vic Liu)

:ISR - 3 (Could have snagged a few points earlier if I was in a single jury @Dnl)

:TUR - 2 (Jazzy, traditional, great vocals. All things that work in favor of getting points from me @Memo)

:ITA - 1 (This song just felt a bit more "out there" than many of the others, so I wanted to reward a more bold choice in my opinion.)

:SRB - R1 (A nice modern pop song, just wasn't enough room in my top 12 @NikolaB)

:ROU - R2 (Same as above @IoNuTzZ)

:SLO - R3 (I liked the song, it just ultimately didn't score points @justony)

:ARG - R4 (I know it didn't score points, but this might be my favorite Argentine entry at TISC.)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Finally had a couple days to rest, so here are my personal votes for those interested.

:SWE - 12 (This was the standout song to me. I liked the lyrics, beat, and overall presentation. The music video gave me a good laugh @Belle)

:IRL - 11 (I heard this song so much in childhood. Speed Network had a bunch of ads with this song. Nostalgia vote @OlympicIRL)

:IND - 10 (Amusing presentation, beautiful lyrics, and nice vocals @Roamingrover86)

:CRO - 9 (I like Lorde. I think this song gets points even if I didn't know her though. Nice curveball @dcro)

:GRE - 8 (Pop with traditional sounds? Obviously scored points from me. Looking forward to seeing what she comes up with for Eurovision.)

:POR - 7 (Again, nice piece of more traditional music. Vocals and atmosphere were great @kungshamra71)

:GER - 6 (I just liked this one. A solid, well produced song @catgamer)

:LTU - 5 (Again, another song I just vibed with after a while. It had a memorable chorus @Werloc)

:CHN - 4 (Another song with solid production and great visuals @Vic Liu)

:ISR - 3 (Could have snagged a few points earlier if I was in a single jury @Dnl)

:TUR - 2 (Jazzy, traditional, great vocals. All things that work in favor of getting points from me @Memo)

:ITA - 1 (This song just felt a bit more "out there" than many of the others, so I wanted to reward a more bold choice in my opinion.)

:SRB - R1 (A nice modern pop song, just wasn't enough room in my top 12 @NikolaB)

:ROU - R2 (Same as above @IoNuTzZ)

:SLO - R3 (I liked the song, it just ultimately didn't score points @justony)

:ARG - R4 (I know it didn't score points, but this might be my favorite Argentine entry at TISC.)

Don't want to rain on your parade, but couldn't skim past the comment on the Italian song being a bold choice. This was an international hit across Europe, I remember it being overplayed everywhere in Lithuania when I was a child :p 

It has a very similar cultural impact as the famous Volare Cantare and other Italian classics during that era of music.

So from the Italian perspective, it's as bold of a choice as the UK sending The Beatles or Queen :d 

14 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Don't want to rain on your parade, but couldn't skim past the comment on the Italian song being a bold choice. This was an international hit across Europe, I remember it being overplayed everywhere in Lithuania when I was a child :p 

It has a very similar cultural impact as the famous Volare Cantare and other Italian classics during that era of music.

So from the Italian perspective, it's as bold of a choice as the UK sending The Beatles or Queen :d 

I wasn't aware of any that. It doesn't really change my opinion of song, but I guess it shows my age and geography :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

What the hell, anyone here who happened to watch the ski jumping World Cup in Lillehammer and heard the stadium speakers playing......Italy's 2023 TOISC entry (a 1983 song!)? :yikes::hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 11/29/2023 at 8:44 PM, Werloc said:

Right, immediately after my previous comment and enthousiasm I read this, oops :p 

Don't think I had ever heard the song, name or name of the singer though, so I'm still glad I got to learn it thanks to TISC :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Right, immediately after my previous comment and enthousiasm I read this, oops :p 

Don't think I had ever heard the song, name or name of the singer though, so I'm still glad I got to learn it thanks to TISC :d 

I also was totally unaware of this song until TISC :d