website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Just now, hckosice said:

Pakistan

Nah, it’s gonna be the automous region of Kashmir

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, konig said:

Here i am, 6:00 A.M for watching this great event (in you face Covid!!), it was obvius USA dont give us points :p

Your song came close for me, but all the Spanish songs were too similar unfortunately. I’m also just not a fan of Latin Pop, but your entry was a nice surprise :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Then do us a favor and avenge our shared taste. Production value is why I just couldn’t rank your song higher by the way. Plus, the vocal range just wasn’t enough.

Well, I usually don't like open contests, I rarely hear something I like with some exceptions, obviously. (Again, how different Werloc and I are :d) So, Aldous Harding is unique and musical in her own way and I kind of like her music. We'll see what the day brings to USA from me :d