website statistics

Men's Football AFC Asian Cup 2023

Totallympics

Not every time u will score at the vary last minute ,Koreans started very well , but they weren't aware how Jordan can be harmful on counter attacks , 2nd half Korean team didn't exist , I don't know if players were out of tank after 2 marathon matches , but deserved victory for Jordan fair and Square 

Who could have thought that the team that lost 6-1 to Japan couple of days before the start of tournament would have been to the final 

wow. what a match by Jordan :hyper: it will be interesting if they win the Asian Cup but fail to qualify for the 2nd round of World Cup qualifiers. 

I wonder how many times in history a team loses a group match on purpose and ended up winning the trophy ? 

Faghani paid the price of this red card by being excluded from tournament , but he could have been excluded because he can't officiate for Iran and Australia whom both reached Quarters,  he will suffer much because of this , he has dual citizenship of 2 giants of Asian Football , his assistants continued the tournament normally 

Edited by thepharoah

7 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Faghani paid the price of this red card by being excluded from tournament , but he could have been excluded because he can't officiate for Iran and Aystralia whom both reached Quarters,  he will suffer much because of this , he has dual citizenship of 2 giants of Asian Football , his assistants continued the tournament normally 

actually he wasn't excluded by the AFC. they even supported his red card decision (which was technically correct but wrong from a football fans point of view)

he left the tournament himself because of some security threats for his family in Australia. some guys in Iraq published his phone number and home address in Australia. (obviously not for sending him flowers) 

but you are right he won't get big matches in Asia for the reason you explained. having dual nationality isn't probably a great idea for a football referee.

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

actually he wasn't excluded by the AFC. they even supported his red card decision (which was technically correct but wrong from a football fans point of view)

he left the tournament himself because of some security threats for his family in Australia. some guys in Iraq published his phone number and home address in Australia. (obviously not for sending him flowers) 

but you are right he won't get big matches in Asia for the reason you explained. having dual nationality isn't probably a great idea for a football referee.

i read AFC Statement and yes its the rules , but why he didn't book all Jordanese players that had the same celebration and also postponed the game , i'm against this celebration but the main thing is it started from Jordan in the match , so not having the same standards for both actions were something really questionable , any way i hope he's fine with his family and i hope these stupid people that send threats to someone for sports reasons or for any racism reasons disappear , football match will not make u a better person so stop insulting people for some sport that is made to enjoy it not to threaten people for it  

Edited by thepharoah