website statistics

Men's Football AFC Asian Cup 2023

Totallympics

Aymen Hossein received his 2nd yellow for this, apparently he shows size of something to Jordanian fans :d

Iraqi fans are all over the net cursing the "Iranian" ref but seriously this guy is Australian now . curse Australia :d

5 hours ago, MHSN said:

Aymen Hossein received his 2nd yellow for this, apparently he shows size of something to Jordanian fans :d

Iraqi fans are all over the net cursing the "Iranian" ref but seriously this guy is Australian now . curse Australia :d

Well before Watching the video. I thought he did Simeone's Celebration against Juventus or Cristiano against atletico in the away match , but seriously for showing size of some food , he wanted Makloba or Mansaf or something :d 

Edited by thepharoah

27 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Saudi Arabia is out , Korea qualifies to Quarterfinals , Saudi GK did great job.  But it wasn't enough 

from what I heard (but I'm not 100% sure if that's correct) that was KSA's first ever defeat on penalties :yikes: at least that was their first defeat in AFC Asian Cup. and for the fourth time in a row they failed to reach the top 8 !!!

that was indeed a crazy match, I think Korea deserved it after all but next time won't be easy for them. AUS has 2 more days rest + Korea played an extra time.

and that was really ugly from Mancini, leaving his team and going to the dressing room with still one penalty kick left :thumbdown:

11 minutes ago, MHSN said:

that was really ugly from Mancini, leaving his team and going to the dressing room with still one penalty kick left :thumbdown:

Very strange behaviour from such an experienced coach. He should have stayed with his team till the last kick. Perhaps he knew his time was up & he will be sacked tomorrow 

13 hours ago, Roamingrover86 said:

Very strange behaviour from such an experienced coach. He should have stayed with his team till the last kick. Perhaps he knew his time was up & he will be sacked tomorrow 

he's just an idiot...

that's his standard behaviour...the naughty child attitude that here in :ITA nobody can take...

I don't really know how :ITA could win the 2020 Euro (held in 2021) with him on the bench? :mumble:

maybe that was a proof that miracles sometimes happen (and coaches don't count for anything at all) :dunno:

8 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

@MHSN Congratulations,  that was indeed a breath taking victory , but unfortunately Iran lost Medi Taremi against Japan

well, it could be a much much easier match, Iran missed so many big chances before Syria's goal 

and also this is Iran's first ever win on penalties at the Asian Cup in important matches (excluding non-important 3rd place matches) after losing 5 times in a row in the penalties in past 10 editions. :facepalm:

but playing 120 minutes was terrible when you have to face Japan on Saturday (less than 72 hours from now) 

and losing Taremi .:( ... well it seems that's his destiny, 4 years ago he was also suspended against Japan in the SF. :(