website statistics

Men's Football AFC Asian Cup 2023

Totallympics

35 minutes ago, MHSN said:

if this result stays, both Korea and Iran should think twice about winning their groups :d 

otherwise Japan has to go through Korea and then Iran to reach the semifinal

WOW ! Japan vs Korea in R16 that would be super super fun 

59 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

One game doesn’t make a tournament. Japan are far superior in every aspect , they are so fluid & so good to watch. Today has just not been their day so far. 

I know , but Japan has been really dominating matches recently , they defeated Jordan 6-1 days before the tournament , whom can really defeat Iraq easily . Whatever the result Iraq will achieve , they have always proven to be true fighters , it's always not easy mission facing them in Asian Cup since 2007

8 hours ago, MHSN said:

if this result stays, both Korea and Iran should think twice about winning their groups :d 

otherwise Japan has to go through Korea and then Iran to reach the semifinal

OK I have to take back what I said, I'm not even sure if this Iran can reach top 8. today match vs :HKG was extremely terribl:facepalm:they beat HKG 4-0 few weeks ago in WCQ but today they even had to waste time to keep it 1-0.

losing to UAE in the last group match will make it much easier in knockout rounds but I really don't think that matters. even Syria (most probable opponent in 1/8 final) can eliminate this team. 

Edited by MHSN