website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, dcro said:

Again the same old story. Just because of a discussion people feel like reporting each other? WTF. Totallympics will NEVER grow with such mindsets.

I don’t think anyone is reporting anyone...

As @OlympicIRL said, were all to busy thinking of, as @heywoodu would put it, “sick burns” :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, szy123 napisał:

Well, skateboarding training is kinda different I suppose. It's not going 100kg deadlift, but trying new tricks, trying new tricks, trying new tricks

'm not talking about ways of training. I mean that to be the best on the world you must take much time. It's probably not 1h of training a day. It can be 5-6h maybe more.

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

None of them train like pro athletes. They have plenty of time to be kids. Skateboard is a counter-culture sport, so it’s not like the other Olympic sports

You're saying this from your experience or it's only supposition? I'm sorry but it's very hard to believe that the best athletes from sport in which are pretty good money don't need a really hard training to stand on top.

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t think anyone is reporting anyone...

As @OlympicIRL said, were all to busy thinking of, as @heywoodu would put it, “sick burns” :p

That's not the point. Even without actual reporting, users have brought the topic of reporting.

#banbestmen

Just now, Federer91 said:

Can SAFP please go away already. Thank You!

Interesting ... why do you hate her so much while cheering for Gatlin?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, hckosice said:

and in Croatian when you ask "hladna piča" it means cold drink.

But be warned in slovakia/czech republic it means you "hungry "the very very vulgar word for vagina"" :d

Last week on my español exam, we had to answer math questions in Spanish. However, there was a very slight miss print that turned 8 into a World very similar :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Very juicy performance by DASH, Dwayne Chambers must be proud! The american women are in a very sorrow state, i don't remember them ever being that weak, at this rate they might struggle to win a medal in the relay. Of course it didn't help that the little kid who ran 10.7 earlier this year just disappeared.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Last week on my español exam, we had to answer math questions in Spanish. However, there was a very slight miss print that turned 8 into a World very similar :p

"Misprint". Yeah. Some person is just rotfling hard when a school uses their book.

Edited by szy123

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.