website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

When was the last time we had a great Volleyball competition? Before the pandemic, I'd say. Beach Volleyball Worlds was a huge flop and this won't be that great either.

To be fair to everyone else, Brazil can't win all the time. :p You guys had an insane run for like 10-15 years where Brazil practically had some kind of tournament win every single year. It was expected that a slight slump will eventually happen, though i still consider Brazil as one of the favourites at these Worlds.

42 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

To be fair to everyone else, Brazil can't win all the time. :p You guys had an insane run for like 10-15 years where Brazil practically had some kind of tournament win every single year. It was expected that a slight slump will eventually happen, though i still consider Brazil as one of the favourites at these Worlds.

I'll be extremely surprised if Brazil goes through QF (even being eliminated in Round of 16 wouldn't be that much of a shocker).

:NED 3 - 2 :ARG 

Huge win for us! Nimir with another unstoppable game scoring 27 points. We pulled a reverse sweep after losing the first 2 sets and pulled out a 25-27 in the fourth set. Shame I couldn't catch anything live while I was at work.

11 hours ago, Jinzha said:

:NED 3 - 2 :ARG 

Huge win for us! Nimir with another unstoppable game scoring 27 points. We pulled a reverse sweep after losing the first 2 sets and pulled out a 25-27 in the fourth set. Shame I couldn't catch anything live while I was at work.

Unexpected result, thanks to do the posible to eliminate this team in the first round......i hope we wont pass like one of the best thirds.