website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Didn't bother watching the match of course, but i am dying laughing now :roflmao:  They should revoke their licenses, this sport isn't for these people. I suggest changing to water polo. 

I don't know if :roflmao: or :cry: :hairpull:

I guess the second one is more fair, but the first one is really tempting...

I'm sorry for all the Bulgarian fans...

so if we lose to the Netherlands tomorrow we will most probably face Brazil in 1/8 final :wacko: so that's a must-win match for both teams to avoid Brazil or France (which is even a worst opponent)

but if we win (we will end up as the 7th seed) then we can face Ukraine, Japan, winner of TUR/CAN match or even the Netherlands again. I think both Iran and NED will be happy to face each other once again the 1/8 final. :d

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Yay, we did win against USA (we always losing against them), with not too big problems :clap:

there is a very good chance you meet USA once again in the QF. Poland is seed 1 now and USA will certainly end up as seed 8.

Italy and Serbia will probably play Cuba and Argentina (still not clear who plays who)

7 hours ago, MHSN said:

there is a very good chance you meet USA once again in the QF. Poland is seed 1 now and USA will certainly end up as seed 8.

Italy and Serbia will probably play Cuba and Argentina (still not clear who plays who)

Im aware of that, but I believe that both results will be similar and we will play in "medal zone"

10 hours ago, MHSN said:

so if we lose to the Netherlands tomorrow we will most probably face Brazil in 1/8 final :wacko: so that's a must-win match for both teams to avoid Brazil or France (which is even a worst opponent)

but if we win (we will end up as the 7th seed) then we can face Ukraine, Japan, winner of TUR/CAN match or even the Netherlands again. I think both Iran and NED will be happy to face each other once again the 1/8 final. :d

since we play the very last game of the prelims, I hope our staff can make a useful counting and let us end up in the right place in the final bracket...

I mean, we have to avoid places 4, 5 and 8 at any cost and hope that France and USA get one of those...

tbh, we need a lot of luck to get a medal, as POL, FRA and USA are definitely stronger than us...and I don't trust our team even playing against BRA and ARG...

we just need to avoid all of them until at least the semis...