website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

The Embiid & Simmons combo was destined to blow up. One guy can't shoot and the other is injured a lot.

I don't see Hawks upsetting Bucks in the finals though.

i really don't trust Bucks especially Giannis and Middleton they're not those guys that can always deliver great , so with this magician and scoring machine Trae young and some really good 3pts scorers in the team , they can IMO and i totally agree with u with Embiid and Simmons 

32 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

i really don't trust Bucks especially Giannis and Middleton they're not those guys that can always deliver great , so with this magician and scoring machine Trae young and some really good 3pts scorers in the team , they can IMO and i totally agree with u with Embiid and Simmons 

Hawks don't have anybody who can stop Giannis at the rim. 76ers would have had Embiid but Hawks have Capela? Forget it.

I think Giannis has stopped following the 3pt shooting craze and he'll be playing to his strenghts again. Of course there's a chance Young & Bogdanovic outscore the Bucks but I just don't see them winning the entire series.

Really sad for Atalanta they literally gave it all WOW what a spirit even Trae young tried his best with almost one leg he barely was able to walk, Miluawke finally in the big final, BTW there's Egyptian player in Suns Abdel Nader Hamdy maybe I still have something to cheer for 

• 2 weeks later...