web
analytics
Jump to content
OlympicIRL

Athletics 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Transgender athletes are required to lower their testosterone to natural gender levels.

That's the point in case of Semenya - she doesn't want to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dolby said:

 

First Semenya now this 

 

jon stewart popcorn GIF

 

 

This should be significantly easier though...I mean, we already have an entire multi-sports event for people with this kind of handicap, which is awesome (the event, not the handicap).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This should be significantly easier though...I mean, we already have an entire multi-sports event for people with this kind of handicap, which is awesome (the event, not the handicap).

It should be but wont be. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No division 2 team championships thread? :d Now where can i say that we have gathered all our best athletes in one place. Ivet Lalova, Mirela Demireva, Tihomir Ivanov, Radoslava Mavrodieva, Gabriela Petrova all are going to participate, which is quite surprising for me, but i like it of course. :yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

No division 2 team championships thread? :d Now where can i say that we have gathered all our best athletes in one place. Ivet Lalova, Mirela Demireva, Tihomir Ivanov, Radoslava Mavrodieva, Gabriela Petrova all are going to participate, which is quite surprising for me, but i like it of course. :yes

In the thread you can make? :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

In the thread you can make? :p 

 

That's like trying to open an institution in North Korea. Yeesh.


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dcro said:

 

That's like trying to open an institution in North Korea. Yeesh.

Oh no he didn't 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/07/2019 at 19:51, wumo26 said:

Yep. :)  Steira also won the 5000m in 2009 and Astrid Uhrenholdt Jacobsen has a bronze medal on the 5000m. Jacobsen also starts in the 5000m this year. 

By the way, Johaug's personal best is 33:36 (10km), but that is set on road, so she is probably faster on track

 

Johaug won in 30:20,87 and lapped everyone twice :p

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...