website statistics

Athletics EAA Indoor European Championships 2021

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

From all of the teams already announced on Totallympics, there are three male high jumpers and two of them are Lithuanian :lol:

I guess we can expect some additions from Ukraine, Belarus, Italy and someone from Germany? 

Team Ukraine (33) 

https://uaf.org.ua/2021/02/25/sklad-zbirnoi-ukrainy-na-chempionat-ievropy-2021-u-prymishchenni/

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

From all of the teams already announced on Totallympics, there are three male high jumpers and two of them are Lithuanian :lol:

I guess we can expect some additions from Ukraine, Belarus, Italy and someone from Germany? 

yes, of course...

I posted yesterday the link to our full squad (post no. 27)...and we have 1 male (Gianmarco Tamberi) and 2 female (Alessia Trost and Elena Vallortigara) high jumpers...:evil: ;)

So at the moment the known line-up in men's high jump is three Ukrainians, two Lithuanians and one athlete from UK and Italy.

Belarus, Bulgaria and Germany might send some, but that still doens't sound like a lot, since they're holding qualifications.

Most other countries have already announced their teams, so perhaps some Scandinavian jumpers, France? 

38 minutes ago, Werloc said:

So at the moment the known line-up in men's high jump is three Ukrainians, two Lithuanians and one athlete from UK and Italy.

Belarus, Bulgaria and Germany might send some, but that still doens't sound like a lot, since they're holding qualifications.

Most other countries have already announced their teams, so perhaps some Scandinavian jumpers, France? 

Ahahahah, I HIGHLY doubt France will send an athlete in HJ ...

If we do :yikes:

4 hours ago, Werloc said:

Yes, Germany nominated 3 male high jumper for its team of 50. Full team can be seen here: https://www.leichtathletik.de/news/news/detail/74520-dlv-nominiert-50-athletinnen-und-athleten-fuer-die-hallen-em-in-polen

(German only, but I think most of the translations should be clear ("Kugelstoßen" means shot put and "Stabhochsprung" means pole vault ;) )

So the French Federation decided not to invite our best jumpers, whom, I guess, were given an invite from EA (R.Diallo 6th in the wTJ, H.Kpatcha 8th in the wLJ, JB Bertrand 10th in the mLJ) ... at least Celia Perron is now in for the pentathlon (Henriette Jaeger is out due to Covid), well deserved after she was "robbed" her spot by some obscure host-nation quota :mumble:

So 26 athletes, very limited roster, what a shame. Paris is 3 years from now and they're still reluctant to send young guns showing great promises. Those who make it to Poland have good chances to deliver though ...

In the end, there will be only 14 athletes in Torun. Agata Zupin injured her arm, Demšar studies in USA, Grkman also cancelled his run.

:SLO Team Slovenia :SLO 

14 athletes (6 men, 8 women)

Men

• Tilen Ovniček (60m)
  • Luka Janežič (400 m)
  • Lovro Mesec Košir (400 m)
  • Jure Grkman (400 m)
  • Gregor Grahovac (400 m)
  • Žan Rudolf (800 m)
  • Filip Jakob Demšar (60 m Hurdles)
  • Jan Luxa (Triple Jump)

Women

• Maja Mihalinec Zidar (60 m)
  • Agata Zupin (400 m)
  • Anita Horvat (400 m / 800 m)
  • Jerneja Smonkar (800 m)
  • Maruša Mišmaš Zrimšek (800 m / 1500 m / 3000 m)
  • Klara Lukan (1500 m / 3000 m)
  • Lia Apostolovski (High Jump)
  • Tina Šutej (Pole Vault)
  • Neja Filipič (Triple Jump)